- Ice cream prices: Ice cream used to cost a dollar. Now it costs $1.25!! Nonsense, I tell you, utter nonsense.
- Public pool prices and hours: The HS pool used to be open Monday-Friday, 1-4pm, and cost $2. Now it's open Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 7-9pm, and costs $4!! By the way, in case you didn't know, it's Thursday and I have $4 so I'm going swimming!! I know you probably don't care, though.
- Little siblings: My brother, who is 10 years younger than me, is SO irritating!! He throws stuff into my room, throws stuff at my head, and screams his head off a lot! He's driven me crazy like 12 times already!! Well, probably only like 2, but whatever.
- Technology and the economy: This is a common problem. iPhones are cool, but cost a lot of money. I don't like it!!
- Mozilla Firefox: This is strange. I keep getting little pop-ups about opening things like virtual aquarium. It bothers me... Bother bother bother!
- Religion: No offense, Christians, but could you please STOP shoving your, uh I don't know, Christianity in my face!! It REALLY bothers me!!
- Politics: Once, at lunch, I was arguing with my 2 best friends about, guess what, POLITICS!! Bother bother bother...
- Mean English Teachers: Mean English teachers, a not-so-uncommon problem. My English teacher was AWFUL last school year!!
- Typing: Apparently, you are supposed to type a certain way, or else the Computers teacher gets angry. Or you take a long time to type a blog post. Well, it's irritating how you have to use a certain finger to type a certain letter and if you don't do it that way it's WRONG. For years of my life I typed the "wrong" way, and it worked for me! So who cares about your stupid "correct method of typing"? NOT ME!!
- Wal-Mart: Oh, wait, Wal-Mart isn't irritating!!
- Trying to think of irritating things for this post: Not tubas or Wal-Mart or anything fun and good. Wow, even this irritating thing is hard to think of reasons for it to be irritating! Nonsense, it doesn't make any sense.
- JUSTIN BIEBER: One of the most irritating things in the whole world!! Justin Bieber is stupid in theory and in practice!!
- Multiple names for the same person: Like nicknames and using your middle name as your first. I actually came across this problem recently! One of my friends went by one name, and then I got the yearbook and he had a different name!! The problem was explained to me by a friend, though. Awesome...
- Conformists: Conformists are people who think they must fit in or they'll die (maybe not THAT, but something of the sort), and they irritate me HORRIBLY!!!
- EXCLAMATION POINTS: On Facebook, I often come across people using more than two exclamation points at the end of a sentence. Irritating!!
- Pi and Pie: Pi and pie are different things. Pie, with an E, is a delicious dessert pastry with yummy fillings. Pi, without an E, is the number used to explain/demonstrate the relationship between the diameter and the circumference of a circle. Pi is the number 3.1415926535... and goes on FOREVER!!!
- Emotions: Emotions are quite irritating. I am quite emotional. I hate it!!
- Baritones and Euphoniums: NOT INTERCHANGEABLE!!! Baritones are more cylindrical and euphoniums are more conical.
- Trumpets and Cornets: NOT INTERCHANGEABLE!!! Trumpets are more cylindrical and cornets are more conical.
- Textspeak: Textspeak is stupid! Nobody understands it!!
- Racism: Stop being racist!!
- Being opposed to ANYONE just 'cause they're different: Stop with the stereotypes!!
- The world: The world is bothersome.
- Pecans: Pecans are bothersome.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are bothersome and taste bad.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Sometimes, you just need to rant. I am going to use this post to rant about stuff that I commonly find irritating.
Friday, June 11, 2010
I need a pool!! I want to swim!! Well, I might get to swim this weekend, because one of my relatives who lives nearby has a pool and I might get to swim there!! Yay!! Too many exclamation points!! Not yay... Man, I need a pool!! It's too hot out, and the HS pool is only opened Monday-Thursday, 7-9pm!! That's lame!! Ugh, the lack of pools has angered me to the point of too many exclamation points... Someone who lives down the street from me has a pool and I can see it when I jump on my trampoline, and that makes me angry!! Argh!! Too many exclamation points...