Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Friday, June 11, 2010

I need a pool!!

I need a pool!! I want to swim!! Well, I might get to swim this weekend, because one of my relatives who lives nearby has a pool and I might get to swim there!! Yay!! Too many exclamation points!! Not yay... Man, I need a pool!! It's too hot out, and the HS pool is only opened Monday-Thursday, 7-9pm!! That's lame!! Ugh, the lack of pools has angered me to the point of too many exclamation points... Someone who lives down the street from me has a pool and I can see it when I jump on my trampoline, and that makes me angry!! Argh!! Too many exclamation points...

No comments:

Post a Comment