Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Boredom

As you can tell from the title, I am bored. And I can't think of anything to blog about. So I guess I'll just write random thoughts I have.

Chihuahua sleeping on my leg.
Paula Sands can't kabob tofu.
Punk rockers smash lightbulbs on their heads.
Bassoons burn longer than oboes.
I'm bored of this already.
Mariah Carey is Miss Iowa. A different Mariah Carey.
I spelled Mariah wrong.
Chihuahua moved his head off my leg.
Ina Garten in a garden.

This is totally lame.

You're bored of this, aren't you?
I am too.

I wish my life was more interesting right now. But, when you're watching Barefoot Contessa, you're generally guaranteed to get bored. Unless you like Barefoot Contessa, of course.

Pageant-ing is apparently a good way to get scholarships.

I'm bored of blogging. Sorry, Mom.
:(

Bye,
RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment