Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sporty Thoughts

I am thinking about going out for football next season! I even have a position in mind: kicker.

That's because kickers don't really get tackled, and in a tackle situation, who would win: a 150-200 pound guy, or me, a girl who's all of 125 pounds? That's right, the guy. And, Mom's worried about me getting tackled. With kicker, I get to play football but I don't get tackled! Well, hopefully not.

I'm gonna have to discuss this with Mom, though, so I'll tell you the verdict later.

Bye
~RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment