Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We have a Facebook fan page!!

I, as the writer and owner of this blog, have officially created a Facebook fan page for this blog! It's called "Interesting Things That Bore Me", but I bet you could have guessed, or already know from seeing the page before the blog. So... How about I post a LINK? Wait, first I'm going to improve the page, THEN I'll post the link. Ok? Ok. Finishing up the editing of the page, but now I have to publish it! Link: Ok?



Note: If the link isn't on the post, it's in the links section.

No comments:

Post a Comment