Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Monday, January 17, 2011

ADVERTISING!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, my faithful readers, I have good news for you!!! We will soon be having new people visiting Interesting Things That Bore Me!!!!! I got a coupon for $100 free advertising with Google AdWords!!! Google AdWords works by targeting certain words that people Google, showing an advertisement for the website, and hoping that the people go to the website! Awesome, right?! Yeah, I know. Now, I will have to enforce a VERY strict security policy.
NO telling where you live
NO using peoples' real names unless you are talking about celebrities or other well-known people
NO other stuff that would make you or others unsafe
That's my new policy!!
Now, I'm off to advertise!!! SO... To keep you entertained, I guess it's................ LINK TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
-link-
A blog that I LOVE, it's very funny.

Bye!!
RJ

1 comment:

  1. You should blog more. You have a very good "voice" as it were. You come across as much older than you are, and very funny. Blog about stuff that bores you, or interests you. Blog about dipthongs.

    ReplyDelete