Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm Ba-ack!!!

I know I haven't posted in a while, and I'm sorry about that. I just haven't had time!
Okay, so I guess, since so many holidays have passed, I should say...

HAPPY LABOR DAY-HALLOWEEN-THANKSGIVING-BLACK FRIDAY-HANUKKAH-CHRISTMAS-NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that's a LOT of holidays!!

Ugh, no one reads my blog! I think I should advertise on Facebook!! I've been running this thing for nearly a year and only my mom reads it!!

You know what's awesome? BiC AI mechanical pencils!! I just bought two at the grocery store and they ROCK!!! They have a three-way lead advance system, and Japanese erasers! JAPANESE ERASERS!!!!!!!!! And French leads!! From FRANCE!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm getting WAY too excited, but how can't I?! Okay, the three-way lead advance system works by giving more lead when you click, shake, or write with the pencil; the Japanese erasers are 1.5mm in diameter, and the French lead is average mechanical pencil lead. But the pencils are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

-yaaaaaaaaawn- An hour and a half till bedtime...
What should I do now?!
LINK TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fibonacci sequence
A link to the Fibonacci sequence, the namesake of my parakeet, Fibonacci.
Random conversation time!!!
Me: HI!!!
Random Creepy Voice(RCV): Hello...
Me: Who are you?!
RCV: someone...
Me: ?!
RCV: Goodbye...
Me: Good riddance, ya loony!!!
RCV: ?!?!?!
-end-
THAT was random.....


Bye;
RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment