Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Randomness... and TUBAS!!

Okay, I'm back from vacation, I have a new little brother, and I've started 7th grade. ALSO, I get to try out the tuba on Monday!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY-YAY-YAY!!!

Too crazy for you? Okay then, I guess... I'll... be bored.


Wait...
(non-existent drum roll or something of the sort)


LINK TIME!!!


Link...

There's your link!

OKAY... now I'm bored.

So... bye?

RJ

(P.S. I'll post more stuff later, when I can actually think of something other than tubas and boredom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment