- gotten a new bird (her name is Wycliffe)
- helped out at the local pet shop (I got fish out of tanks for people!!)
- gone to summer school (DISLIKE!!!!)
- eaten free lunches (I <3 the Thursday lunch!! Go PUDDING!!)
- and, finally, been bored.
That's a lot of stuff! Now, more stuff about that stuff.
1. I got a new parakeet for my birthday!! Her name is Wycliffe, and she gets along with Fibonacci really well. They tweet back and forth a lot, but sometimes they get into very loud arguments. Wycliffe was sitting on my finger the day I got her. :)
2. I helped out at the local pet shop. I cleaned cages, got fish out of tanks for people, and played with the owner's dog. As a reward, I got a free shirt!! :)
3. I went to summer school. Does NOT make sense, as I'm one of the smart kids. (Mom, you are NOT allowed to comment on tthis section) Total DISLIKE!! :(
4. I ate free lunches. Tuesday's lunch is pbj, granola bar, an apple, cookies, and apple juice; Wednesday's lunch is a butter and ham sandwich, canned pear halves, a granola bar, m&m's, and apple juice; and Thursday's lunch is pbj, butterscotch pudding, granola bar, carrots, and apple juice. :)
5. I have been BORED. As usual. :(
Well, that's my life so far this summer!
As for the future, I'm going on vacation!!! July 18-22, 5 days, 4 nights, MALL OF AMERICA!!!!! 22 days left!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I'm ALSO planning to make cake and get ice cream for my mom's birthday. :)
Gotta go now, so see ya later homies! (?)