Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Monday, July 4, 2011

A VERY Important Birthday







Okay, so... I thought of an idea to get people to notice the blog. A logo!!! I'm making it right now. Actually, I'm making 2. One for the Fourth of July, and another for regular use. As more holidays come around, I might make more logos. Like the Google logo, changing every holiday.



That reminds me! Today is a VERY important birthday for someone we all know and love (well, at least, Americans do): AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*******************HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY*****************************************


Yes, I had to say that. Well, I don't have much time, as I have to get dressed soon, since I'm going over to a relative's house this afternoon. Just so you know, now it is 10:47 AM. So I have an hour and thirteen minutes until noon. Not very long when you're busy writing blog posts and making blog logos. Well, anyway, now that I'm done making the logos, I should show them to you. The images at the top of the page are the logos. I will post them on ITTBM(Interesting Things That Bore Me)'s Facebook page, so you can comment there if you have any suggestions for changes I should make to them. And now, a word from our psycho:BECOME FANS OF ITTBM'S FACEBOOK PAGE! AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TOO! Thank you for considering those words from our psycho. Yes, we have a psycho. No, the psycho doesn't have a name. The psycho is a nameless hobo that wandered by a computer one day and saw that ITTBM needed a resident psycho. The hobo applied, and got the job. He/she now works for me, and his/her name is now going to be Fred. Fred the hobo is ITTBM's resident psycho. He runs the facebook page sometimes. Fred is a very nice psychotic hobo. Fred likes fireworks. He is looking forward to seeing the fireworks that people set off near my backyard. He is not coming to the party with me because he is a psychotic hobo, and that is enough to get him banned from my family parties. Okay, I should start getting ready for the party now.


Bye,

RJ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment