Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Monday, January 23, 2012

My AWESOMENESS Never Fails to Amaze...

Me, People, the People that Watched the Spelling Bee... etc.

Anyway, on with the post.

I got second place in the school spelling bee today! I know, I know, why am I not crying and moping, you ask. It's because I lost to the smartest guy in school, Kyle. I don't care that I lost to him, I still won! (In my opinion.)

Okay, off the topic of spelling bees, I will now present you with my Schedule of Awesome!
- -
Tomorrow- Find out if I beat Kyle at the MathCounts test!
February 11- Mathcounts competition!
Sometime at the end of February- County spelling bee!
March something- Music contest!
April something- Tri-County concert!
May 30- My Birthday!
June or July something- A wedding! Of one of my many cousins!
August I don't know what to who knows when- County Fair!
You all know about the big holidays.
January 14- ITTBM's THIRD Birthday!

But that last one's a ways away. Still, tomorrow is mentioned above! (Tomorrow is January 24, if you didn't read the post date of this post.)

Anyway. I can't think of anything to write anymore!

Bye,
RJ

PS, I hope this was an adaquate post.
PPS. I know I spelled adequate wrong. That word was the cause of me NOT winning the spelling bee. *angry face*

No comments:

Post a Comment