Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Friday, August 9, 2013

More from Bean's Band Camp

Band geeks playing keep-away with a baseball cap. Had me in a huge giggle fit for like 10-15 minutes.
The red blur in the first pic is the hat.
---
Ugh. Lost quite a bit of the post cuz I didn't save it. Grr.
---
I have my schedule! It's insanely simple, and there's a pic below to prove it!
See? So damn simple it hurts!! I might ask Bean later if that's normal. It doesn't look right!!!

Kyle is about to cry according to some people like Bean and... I gotta check my alarms, brb.

Back now. Had to adjust an alarm from 7:30 pm to 7:30 am.

I don't like the songs we're playing for our first show. I just don't!!

Gonna chat with Bean cause we have a break now.

Bean said my schedule is actually rather normal. But it looks TOO simple!

Kelbo doesn't know what a brony is. OMG.

Giggle fit ensued because Kelbo played a weird ringtone. And Adam made a weird comment.

My shoulder is pained. I need a shoulder rub or an ice pack...

Bye,
~RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment