Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Birthdaymas Round Two

On the first day of Birthdaymas my blogger gave to me:
An extremely sincere apology! 

Yeah. I'm sorry I haven't posted since... Ummm... intense mental math... About 361 days ago. I've been busy, I swear.

I'd tell you all about my year, but that's gonna wait until the Boxing Day Year-in-Review.

So for now, I'm gonna outline the plan for the next few days, post-wise.
Today: random chatter 
Tomorrow: Christmas stuff
Friday: Christmas overview (my fave gifts and stuff)
Saturday: Boxing Day Year-in-Review 

That was quick. And I have writer's block right now. So that sucks...

Maybe I'll start making the next few posts. Intros and the like.

Wishing you a good Birthdaymas, 
~RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment