Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Perfect Time for a Post

On the fourth day of Birthdaymas, my blogger have to me,
Salutations from a paranoid Honda!

And on the fifth day of Birthdaymas, my blogger have to me...
A belated Boxing Day post. And her apologies.

Yep, that's right readers and fans, I'm trapped in a paranoid vehicle!

By "paranoid" I mean that I accidentally set off the panic alarm (I didn't know that pulling up the door-locky indicator stick thing would set it off!) and, though it turns itself off after a while, when you open the door, IT STARTS GOING OFF AGAIN. And so goes the story of how I got myself trapped in a paranoid minivan.

And I think that I myself am having a panic attack. Or I'm on the verge of one. Either way, it sucks.

I'm especially worried about what'll happen when Mom gets back and tries to open the door. She'll have to unlock it first, but she'll still be OPENING THE DOOR. When I opened the door, the van FREAKED OUT on me. And it was scary!

I'd like to see YOU try being an anxiety-ridden teen in a van with the panic alarm going off! 

Plus, I think my white chocolate hot chocolate has coffee in it. And while I like coffee, I don't really like coffee. 

I really want to lean my head on the steering wheel, but it'll probably make the horn go off. 

Oh, I've almost forgotten the Boxing Day Year-In-Review!

Quotes from a post that were also from drafts of posts:

"Yesterday, I auditioned for the school musical this spring, which is, as alluded to in the title of this post, the Wizard of Oz."

"Ash doesn't have a dirty mind, she has a sexy imagination..."

"How to pimp your trumpet. Use a mute-saddlebag and an automatic valve-oiling system."

"Now, we're at lunch. Some of us are talking about when their mothers get old.
Tess is talking about pseudoscience now."

"Adam says: "It depends on the size of the deer.""

Etc:

One of my cats had kittens. 

I like existential questions. 

I have no idea what to put. It's the fifth day of Birthdaymas now, and I forgot to post yesterday. Sorry. 

Salutations from not at home,
~RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment