Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

23 Days of Birthdaymas

On the First Day of Birthdaymas, my blogger gave to me...
An explanation as to what Birthdaymas is.

Merry Christmas Eve-Eve, my dear readers, and welcome to the first annual celebration of the 23 Days of Birthdaymas!

According to my careful calculations, there are exactly 23 days (including today) until ITTBM's fifth birthday. So, in celebration of Christmas, New Year's, and ITTBM's birthday, I have decided to start celebrating Birthdaymas! Each day from today until January 14, you will get a new blog post!

Including the Boxing Day Year-in-Review! In which you shall hear about my year. 

And each day, I shall come up with new lyrics for the 23 Days of Birthdaymas song. On the last day, I will give you the whole song as a 23rd Day of Birthdaymas gift. Isn't that lovely?

I can't think of anything else to say, as Birthdaymas is pretty easy to explain at the moment, since this is the first year of it. 

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and good Birthdaymas to all, and to all, a warm fire!

~RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment