Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Happy Birthdaymas!

On the second day of Birthdaymas, my blogger gave to me:
Two Christmas links to satisfy Christmas impatience!

And thus begins the second post of Birthdaymas. Plus, links!

Somehow. I haven't tried making links from my iPhone yet, so the links may just end up being urls that you have to copy and paste into your browser's address bar. So, first up in the links...

NORAD Tracks Santa!
Link: www.noradsanta.org
You're gonna have to copy/paste that for it to work, I think. Sorry. 

And next up, another of my Christmas favorites...

Make-a-Flake snowflake maker!
Link: snowflakes.barkleyus.com
Copy/paste again, my readers. 
Check out flake #29292540!
It's pretty cool, if I do say so myself. 


So, later today, I'm going to my mom's friend's house for Christmas dinner. I'm kinda apprehensive about it, since I'm not all that much for socialization, but of course, it's Christmas, so... What can ya do?

Right now, Santa is in the Maldives. Or at least, he was there recently. NORAD Tracks Santa is awesome. 

I have nothing else to say, so... See you tomorrow!

With Birthdaymas cheer and impatience,
~RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment