Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Summer in March! And Pi!

Title: The high for today is 79 degrees. Yep, 79. Right now, as I am typing, it is 53 degrees.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy. Pi day and the like, you know how it is. I'm a busy person!

Wednesday was Pi Day. In Algebra on Wednesday, J-rod, the kid who sits behind me, challenged me to write down all the digits of pi I could find on the internet. I wrote down 1,000 that day, and I took a break yesterday.

Speaking of yesterday, when I was going to my locker at 3:0-something, Mr. B, the Art teacher, stopped me in the hall and said he had heard that I knew pi up to the 40th decimal place. Well, it hadn't been specified, but you know what I mean. Anyway, he asked me to say what I knew of pi, so I did. 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971. Pi to the 40th decimal place!

Next Thursday, I have a band concert, then Saturday, I have Contest. Urgh, contest. I'm hoping beyond hope that they split the low brass and the regular brass into two rooms for solos, so I have a chance at the honor recital. It probably won't happen, though.

I've gotta go to school now, bye! Going to show J-rod my pi paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment