Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kings of Lumber

Today, at 10:30, I left school and went to Clinton for a baseball game. At the game, I ate nachos and a mini funnel cake. When we wre about to leave, I went into the souvenir shop. Sadly, I didn't have enough money for a souvenir. When I was standing at the gate with my group, our chaperone heard a foul ball come out of the park and told the group. I, along with two sixth grade girls, went running to find the ball. A guy stting on a bench outside the gate said it had gone behind some bushes across the street. The sixth graders and I went for the bushes, and I found the ball first and grabbed it. I had a souvenir, for free!

That's all I wanted to say, really.

Bye!
RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment