Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sorries and Sharpies

I am very sorry that I have not posted as I promised. I've been busy, and the computer's always been taken(except for right now of course!), so I have been unable to post.

I have a big black purse that's not even full of Sharpies. And it's holding 79 of them! I have even more, but the two I have that aren't in the bag are pretty much dead, and the rest of them that work are at school. Urgh, I want to have all my Sharpies in one place! Except the dead ones, of course. Those go in the trash 'cause they don't work.

Anyway.

I have been inspired by an awesome blog called 1000 Awesome Things.
My favorite one (so far) is #576. Appreciating the beauty of all your body’s scars and scratches. You should read it. Really, you should.
Considering the above, I feel like chattering about my various scars. Actually, I only have two of them. One on my wrist, that I have no idea how I got, and one on my ankle that I got last October from a tuba case I was carrying(with help, of course!) into the school where IMEA auditions were taking place. I didn't even get into IMEA, and I got a scar from it! Really!

So, I really want to go outside/think of a use for my Sharpies.

Bye,
RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment