Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Novel Ideas

I want to write a book. I have wanted to for a while, but an old episode of NCIS gave me more inspiration.

Though I have no idea where to start. Maybe I'll convince Tom to set up the hammock in the backyard so I can sit there and think. I don't know, maybe.

No hammock. And I remembered that when I try to write things I usually get writer's block. Also, if I based a book on my life it would be boring. I have a boring life. Who wants to read about teenagers with normal lives?

I could take the more interesting parts of my posts and try and piece them into something awesome, but I don't know how that would work.

Oh, and I'm sorry I didn't blog every day at schol bowl camp. I was very busy having fun and learning things.

Aaagh! Breakthrough!

A novel in blog posts! I've seen similar done before with journal entries, so it's possible to do. I mean, my best writing is on this blog, so it only makes sense, right?
And I'll base some characters off people I've blogged about, just with either their blog-nicknames or names I make up.

I'm gonna look through old blog posts for ideas...

Bye!
~RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment