Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Hilarity... It's SO Painful!!!!!

If you're wondering what's up with the title, it's because lately I've been looking at the most hilarious site ever. It's called Damn You Auto Correct! and it's so funny. I read it yesterday, and I'm currently reading it. Well, not right this second as in when I'm typing this, but probably when you read this, I will be reading DYAC. That's the abbreviation for Damn You Auto Correct! Anyway, the title refers to the pain I feel while laughing. It hurts to laugh! I'm still sore from yesterday!
Yeah. That's pretty much it!
Bye,
RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment