Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I refuse to take dinner with my show!

Tonight is the night of the first band CONCERT of the year. The first PERFORMANCE was like two months ago. So, what's with the title, you ask?

The title of the concert is Dinner and a Show. There's a music-boosters pork-chop dinner that I NEVER attend before the concert. The jazz band plays at that.

After the dinner is the band warm-up time. Both Jr. High and High school bands are playing tonight.

This is a really awesome thing in my perspective. Not as good as Contest, which is in March. But still, it's a big thing for the bandy-pantses! A Christmas concert!

Okay. A rundown of the schedule for ya now.

5:30-6:30: Dinner with Jazz Bands
6:30-7:00: Warm-up and last-minute-practice
7:00: Concert starts
CHORUSES
First- 6th grade chorus
Next-Seventh and Eighth grade chorus
Then-High School regular choir
Last- Madrigal Choir
BANDY-PANTSES
First- Jr. High Band
Then- High School Band
Last- The Bands band together to perform... The Nutcracker Suite!!

I am, of course, in the Jr. High band. So I perform with them. Duh.

Anyway, as of right now, I have two hours- no, one hour and fifty-three minutes- to prepare for the concert.

Happy web-surfing!
RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment