Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Post Full of Whimsy!

Okay, as you have not yet noticed since at the time I am writing this post it has not yet happened, I have decorated the blog for Christmas! I kinda want to do a Christmas-themed string of posts, but I'd probably forget. Anyway. Today, I have made paper snowflakes!! And, sadly, I am sick. Just a cold, though, so don't worry! Anyway, I say anyway way too much! Oh, and my birds are loud. I can't think of anything else to blog about.
Bye!
RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment