Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Can't thinkof anything to post, but I want to blog!!

Stupid typos. I'll just stop correcting them! So, after the blank line following this header, you can figure it out for yourself. I may translate in the next post.

I want to post something, but I don't know what to post! So, I'll just talk about whatwecver comes to minsd. Basd typos, right? I'm not very goosd at typing "correctly" as my computer teacher says it. ... No, not tubas. Blogged about them enough alreadsy. Pi? No. Ranting? no. Vacation? No. cant think. too bored.

by, e
RJ,
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I HATE THIS KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment