Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation's Tomorrow!! YAY YAY YAY!!!

Vacation is TOMORROW!! Which means that at about 2:00pm tomorrow, I will be heading to Council Bluffs, Iowa! I plan to play Sims along the way, as there's no internet on the highway. But that's only if I bring the disc for the game. Oh, and I want to post a map of the approximate route for vacation. If you want, you can MapQuest it yourself. If you're interested, that is. Anyone reading this, please comment so that I know how many people read my blog(yes, that means you, too, Mom!). Well, since my printer's not hooked up, I can't scan the picture; it wouldn't work from MapQuest. For now, I'll do a link. Here's the approximate route for vacation. Check it out! You know, I only just figured out how to make non-link text into a link. I've seen it before on my mom's blog, but I never knew how to do it until this post. I'm posting this for now, I'll hook up the printer-which can scan too-and get back to you with the picture.

1 comment:

  1. I read this! Why do I find out that you need a USB printer cord from a blog rather than from your mouth? Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete