Powered By Blogger

About the Blog

This blog is about all the interesting stuff in the world that I see, and not all of it bores me! The blog name is just somethng cool I came up with. Now with a new look, and more tubas! Be sure to join the Facebook fan page if you like the blog.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Vacation Day 1: Council Bluffs, Iowa


Today was a relatively boring day, just driving from home to Council Bluffs, Iowa. That's why the picture is a fridge with a bat, a tiny bottle of Coca-Cola, and a cup of iced tea.
On the way here, we stopped in a little town that I don't know the name of to eat. At the gas station, I got internet access, and that was nice, and at Subway I got the iced tea. The Coca-Cola was already in the truck.
When we got here, we checked in, brought the stuff into the room, and I went swimming in the hotel pool. The pool was crowded with a bunch of obnoxious boys, and I got hit a couple times, accidentally. After swimming, we came back to the room, I dried off, got some snacks, and set up the laptop after taking the picture of the cute little fridge in the cabinet.
I'm bored now, so I'm going to go look up time zone locations to see when we will cross into mountain time, tell Facebook my location, and find out what that town is called!
Bye!
RJ

1 comment:

  1. Silly girl, you can't refrigerate fruit bats. They're tropical creatures!

    ReplyDelete